Who are the people behind trbo? In our blog series our employees introduce themselves – and answer five questions about themselves and their work. Today with Senior Developer Orpheus Papadopoulos.
1. What is your job at trbo?
Writing code 🙃
2. Either/or. (Delete where not applicable)
Gummy bears – Chocolate crab chips Coffee – Tea Aqua!
Dog – Cat. Doesn’t matter, as long as they are soft and fluffy
Summer Sneaker – High-Heels. Obviously, oh… w8 Cook for yourself – go out to eat. Otherwise, I never leave the house 😉 Beer – Wine long drink
3. What would you have said 10 years ago about your current career choice?
I would rather be surprised that I am writing PHP.
4. What do your colleagues do not know about you so far?
Since I’m such a big blabbermouth, I’d be surprised if anyone knew anything about me at all.
5. What has been the most embarrassing moment in your working life so far?
When I started at trbo, I was only in the office for a few months before we started working from home because of Covid. During that time, of course, I skillfully avoided every faux pas 🦌
Bonus question: What did you want to be when you grew up?
I already taught myself programming on the Amiga. So any other job was never an option 😁