If we process your personal data you have – after successful identification – the following rights towards us:
- Right to information
You may request confirmation from our company as to whether we process personal information pertaining to you.
If such processing is available, you can request information about a large number of circumstances in accordance with GDPR, such as
(1) the purposes for which your personal information is processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal information has been disclosed or is still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the retention period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of your personal data, a right of limitation of our processing or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the source of your personal data, unless your personal information was collected from yourself;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to correct and / or complete your personal data if this information is incorrect or incomplete. We will make the correction without delay.
- Right to restriction of processing
Under certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of your personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data;
(3) If we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
(4) if you object to the processing and it is not yet certain that the legitimate reasons of our group of companies and affiliates exceed your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, we may only process this data – with the exception of its storage – with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person.
If the limitation of the processing after the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
- Right to cancellation
You may require us to have your personal information deleted immediately and we shall be obliged to erase that information immediately if one of the following is true:
(1) your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. art. 6 § 1 lit. a or art. 9 § 2 lit. GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) According to art. 21 §1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or art. 21 § 2 GDPR.
(4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
Have we made your personal data public and we are according to Article 17 (1) of the GDPR requires that we take appropriate measures to inform other companies processing your personal data that you have deleted all links to yours, taking into account available technology and implementation costs personal data (and all copies thereof) (“right to be forgotten”). The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary.
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferring on the controller has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to art. 9 (2) lit. h and i as well as art. 9 (3) GDPR, or
(4) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to information of third parties by our company
If you have the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing to our company, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You also have the right to be informed by us about these recipients.
- Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this information to another person without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that
(1) the processing on a consent acc. art. 6 §1 lit. a GDPR or art. 9 § 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. art. 6 § 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
- Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to art. 6 § 1 lit. e or f GDPR takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process your personal information in this case unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
- Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner.
This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
With respect to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take reasonable steps to uphold the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to intervene in the intervention of a person of our company in order to express his or her own position and to challenge it heard of the decision.
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against GDPR. Names and contact information of the competent supervisory authorities in the European Union can be found athttp://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.